Purpose of the festival is bringing special beers to a larger public and while doing so having a lot of fun.
|Date||September 27-28, 2013|
|Time||12:00 - 22:00|
Brouwerij de Molen
€ 20,00 for a festival glass, 7 beer tokens, a festival programme and a bottle of water.
€ 1,50 per extra beer token.
There is no real entry fee but you need the festival glass to try the beers.
Glasses etcetera can be purchased in front of the brewery (Doortocht 4).
We don't sell tickets in advance nor is it possible - or
necessary - to make reservations.
|Free Android app||
With the Borefts Beerfestival 2013 App you can get all most up-to-date info about the location of brewerstands, all the beers and more.
- go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone
- search for 'Borefts'
- download and install the app
- have fun!
All credits and thanks go to Eric Kok from 2312 Development or this app.
Children of visiting parents can play in our neighbours children's playground under supervision of Kindereiland (www.kindereiland.nl). Right next to the brewery.
- open from 12:00 until 9:00PM
- € 12,50 per child per day (supervised)
- at the festival cash register you can ask for the special tickets while you buy your glass
- with this Kindereiland-ticket you go to Kindereiland, register and let them play
- the children will get a wristband so they can go in and out all day. The parents will have to get and bring them of course. They are not allowed to go out on their own
This service is offered to you by Kindereiland.
Visit these festival pages on a regular basis as we will constantly update the info. For example: which brewers and which beers will be available. One thing is for sure: we will try to get the best brewers and beers for you. Of course our beer shop will be open during the whole festival.
We advice everyone to come by train. And not only because there's too much beer to try but also the lack of parking space in the area.
Tweets over "@#Borefts"